Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hey, get outta my spot!

Judging by my posts and rants, I'm sure you've noticed that I've been relatively unproductive the past few days.

During my “down time” I’ve noted a few things.  First, my kids CAN actually entertain themselves & do not need me to constantly entertain them (regardless of their overwhelming demand) and my cat is a royal pain in the BLEEP!

I love my kitty, I do.  She’s beautiful & fluffy & always by my side.  If I'm sick, she is my sick buddy.  BUT if I am not up and out of bed by 6:30 am (even when I don’t need to be) she is sitting on my head, head butting me in my ribs and slapping me in the face with her paw… REALLY??  I swear that she’s worse than my kids!

It’s not like she even eats the food I give her!  She just wants to know that I’ve gotten my butt up out of my comfy little bed, that she has food in her dish and my outside kitty is also fed.  Then, her world is fine and she will fluff up a spot and plop herself down.  Most of the time - that spot is (or was) MINE!

Now I’m up.  Of course caffeine will need to be involved.  Then I’ll look around and see the things that need to be done & I’ll start doing them & then I realize – wow, I feel like crap – why am I up??  The kids are happily fed and playing nicely without me.  Oh that’s right, the cat...  And look…  She’s sleeping on MY spot in MY bed!

Is it possible for an animal to be so manipulative??  Clearly it is!

Well I'm off to go have a tug of war for the covers with my cat.  I'm planning to win, but then again - I plan to sleep in on Saturdays as well...

Thank you for reading my blog!

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!