Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 10, 2011

More lawn references... (I can't awlays be witty, lol)

For any of you who may be truly concerned about the information I post on my blogs, thank you - you're sweet.  I know this is the "world wide web" the internet, the information highway & nothing is private, secret or confidential - it's all out there for the world to see...

That said, yeah - my husband does occasionally read my blog and sees all I have to say.  I have nothing to hide.

We all have a past, present - hopes and dreams & he is aware of them all.  No secrets - no lies.  It's what works best.  I'm also not smart (or energetic) enough to keep up with the secrets & lies game even if I wanted to play!  It's more trouble than it's worth, if ya ask me!

I am lucky to be able to say that I married my best friend.  We talk. Yeah - maybe some details are only meant for the girls (he doesn't want to hear it anyway, lol) but it's out there long before it's out here.

This is important to me.

I truly believe that when you work to build a life with someone, it needs to mean something.  It's important and you give it all to build it stronger, there's nothing worth tearing it down.

Marriage is hard.  Every relationship in life has it's ups and downs, and at some point the other individual in the relationship is going to do something to piss you off!  Heck - even the dog pees on the rug sometimes out of spite.  That doesn't mean you go out and get a new dog.  You clean it up!

Nothing is perfect all the time, every day.  There will always be bumps in the road.  Lord knows that every day of our life isn't always filled with sunshine & flowers.  We've been through a lot, but it's the plowing forward up and through the tough stuff that helps to build things stronger.  Not starting all over again!

The grass may look greener on the other side, it always does.  You may want to roll around in that other grass - but I assure you, that grass will get matted down and unattractive from time to time too.  Then when you look really close - there will be weeds & crab grass!

So quit looking at your neighbor's lawn!  There's more in there than you even want to know about!

Fertilize the lawn you worked for.  Care for it and cut back the dead stuff so the new stuff can grow up strong and healthy.

It's way easier & more satisfying to just roll up your sleeves & put a little work into what you've neglected than having to start over with a pile of dirt & seed.

Thank you for reading my blog!

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!