Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

After Christmas Returns...

So here we are after Christmas, with returns of things that don't fit or we don't like.

Cece and I set out bright and early.  Well, Ok - 10:30ish not too bright & early - Momma's tired!  Hit the bank & then hit the stores.  Returns were incredibly easy (yayy) and the store remarkably uncrowded.  I knew what I wanted so I went from rack to rack looking for an incredible bargain (eh) and grabbed about $200 worth of stuff in 10 minutes.  I think that was pretty good, considering I didn't hit the shoe department.

Then it was my daughter's turn.  Seriously, in less than 5 minutes this kid had $80 worth of clothes in her hot little hands.  Yes, like mother like daughter - BUT her gift card was for $25.  She's lucky mommy was in a giving mood & shared.  :)

After she found her stuff, I again scoured the racks for a sparkly top for New Years Eve.  Ciarra had long lost her patience with MY shopping now that she was done (and SHE had her sparkly top).  I found a top, and even though it was a size small - I deemed it able to be squozen into!  Whoopie!!

Then we went the ever dreaded Walmart... Not by choice - by gift card.  Straight to the toy department and it was barren.  Sorry kid, we're outtie!

All in all, not a bad day out.

2 hours out
Less than $60 spent out of pocket
No crowds of psychotic shoppers

Priceless!!

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Thank you for reading my blog!

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!