Total Pageviews

Friday, December 30, 2011

Creature of Habit

For those of you who know me, you would probably agree that I'm a creature of habit.

I do the same things, in the same way, every day.  I'm not sure if this is a regimented behavior from my childhood or just me.  You could really clock me most days.  I wake up, do my business, set up my coffee, feed the cats, grab my coffee, grab my computer, hit my spot on the couch in the living room watching my DVR'ed shows at 5 am with my laptop, blogging.  At 7 am, I wake the girlies - get them dressed & fed, unload the dishwasher & hit the shower.  I could go on - but why bore you with my redundant behaviors.

I like consistency.  I hate change.  I could eat a ham sandwich every day for lunch and be Ok with it.  I like nice things, but I prefer simple.  Is that bad?  I hate complications - but will deal with them if I need to, and rather well.

My behaviors are those I know that I can control in this little life of mine - no upheaval, please.

This may sound really boring...  Friends... would you call me boring??  lol

I actually believe this is just another small part of my daily psychosis that keeps my little planet from exploding all over the place.  There's enough crap I actually NEED to deal with - so the things I get to control get to stay within my power.

My husband used to tease me that I was an easy mark for anyone who would want to rob me.  I wouldn't try it though, because I have good aim...  Just sayin'

This is my sanity - and this insanity is what keeps me sane.  Scary, huh...  And you thought I had issues before!

Thank you for reading my blog!

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!