Total Pageviews

Monday, December 5, 2011

Dang Women Drivers!

Yep, that's right - I'm one of 'em!

My always husband goes on and on about how he's such a superior driver ... yeah, yeah, yeah.... whatever...

I believe that I'm a good driver.  Not to temp the fates, but I haven't caused any accidents.  I'm a responsible & careful driver.  I don't text while I'm driving and I'm always hands free if I use my phone  I always pay attention to all that's around me and I keep everyone safe.  Yes - I have a lead foot, but I've always been able to get by.  Nuff said, lol.

I do have to admit, I have a little curse attached to my driving.  Things find my windshield...  Almost every vehicle I've owned has had it's windshield attacked while I've been driving.  Scares the crap out of me when some projectile comes flying toward my windshield & crack...  Ugh!

I can't be held responsible for that, though...

Other than that - I do Ok.  Sometimes I hit things, and I can't always back into my driveway properly (unless, of course I've hit something and need to hide it from the hubby, lol)  I'm not making such a great case for us women drivers, am I??

Well, who cares - I can back in and out without hitting anything (unless I'm parking in a garage, where I rip off side view mirrors, but that's another story.)

Yeah - so I may not be the worlds best back'er upper, and maybe I don't always see things & hit them...  But when it really comes down to it - I don't hit anything major - like a person or another car.  But that's me...  I've got so much going on at the same time that silly stuff just happens. Yeah - I've driven over the corner of my husband's precious lawn several times...  I hit curbs sometimes, but like I said never hit a person or another car.

Look at the statistics - most accidents involve men.  Most speeding tickets, men.  So phooey....

Yeah, I'm one of those women drivers...but go easy on us, please.

We can't always be as perfect as you :)

Have a happy day!

Thank you for reading my blog!

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!