Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Things coming from where you don't expect them...

Thank you!

We all expect, or at least hope, that the people closest to us will be our biggest fans.  That in itself is a huge gift, but when it comes from where you least expect it - it's even more wonderful!

I wish I could know, or see exactly who comes to my site regularly, but I'd like to thank a few random groups for your support....

Russia!!!  Thanks guys!!  You guys rock and are right behind the United States, where I reside & most of my audience comes to the site from.

How could I forget my Canadians?  Aye!!  With my Germans right behind!!  Love you guys!!

My aged 45-54 male readers!!  Thanks guys!!  You are 14% of my monthly readership!  This makes me smile big!!  I know that not every male on the planet says, Hey - Let's hear what Jenn has to say before starting my day.  :)  It means a lot that you continue to come back & support me!!  I know who a few of you are, so thank you guys!

My high school class mate from across the pond & also venturing into Spain xxoo

I can't leave anyone out, these are the stats directly from the site!!  Thank you all, I love you all!!!

United States
4,101
Russia
117
Canada
37
Germany
35
United Kingdom
17
Malaysia
14
Ukraine
12
India
8
Latvia
7
Spain
6

There are also many other visits from other countries that don't show in the stats - I'm not leaving you out -- the site is!!  Thank you Denmark, Netherlands, Japan, China, Taiwan & the many others that continue to come back without being properly counted on the site....  Almost 4500 & still going!!!

Life is good!  Simple as that :)

Thank you for your continued support!!

~Jenn











No comments:

Post a Comment

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!