Total Pageviews

Monday, January 23, 2012

A matter of trust....

I'm sure you've heard the expression fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...

I pretty much operate on that premise.  

I've never been one of those type of people who are guarded and insecure, unless I know for sure I have a reason to be.  I just keep my eyes open and watch.  I give trust instead of making people earn trust, but it also takes me a while to even decide if someone will actually be my friend...

I trust.  I give my love and loyalty to those I'm close with, and I hope for the same in exchange.

Hurt me once, and I can forgive - it will take me a while to heal, but I will eventually move on and learn to trust again.  Hurt me twice, and that's it.  I shut down - I've lost it.  There's nothing worse than betrayal - especially the betrayal by people you love and care for - people you'd lay down your life for.

But maybe that's just me.  I am a very loyal soul.  Many times whether I need to be or not.  I appreciate brutal honesty.  Heck - I down right respect that!  I am very straight forward - you ask me, I'm going to tell you.  In return, I'd much rather be hurt with the truth than comforted and in the end destroyed by a lie.

Trust is key - period!  How can you love with your whole heart without being able to trust?  You can't...Think about that.

Have a happy day & thank you for reading my blog!

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!