Total Pageviews

Monday, February 20, 2012

Love me as I am, or not at all...

Really, just because I keep a smile on my face & continue to goof around doesn't mean that certain things don't annoy the ever living crap out of me!

Recently, I had several moments where I've had an opportunity to look at things with a big girl set of glasses on.  I generally don't adjust my behavior to suit anyone, well except kids.  I'm me, love me as I am or not or not at all - and I can also spot the non-lovers, lol.  It's Ok - I'm not everyone's cup of tea and it doesn't really matter all that much to me.  I have definitely learned to catch on to the personality clashes.  I catch a few comments here & there or recognize a brush off or two - yeah it pisses me off for a second, and I get annoyed - dismiss myself & then come back with a bigger smile and turn the "Jenn" up a little higher.  That's just me.  The goofball who's just there to have fun.

Don't get me wrong, just because I come back with a smile doesn't mean I'm cool or accepting of it - it just means I'm not letting it get to me.

I have learned a lot in this little life of mine - most of the time it's not everyone is going to look at me and just know all there is.  Those who stick around to know me - know who I am.  I'm not some dumb bunny, or a total party girl, or an emotional wreck - I'm actually a strong, successful, happy mommy, wife & friend.  You need or want something I've got - here you go, it's yours.  I'll do anything for anyone in a heart beat - and I love from the top of my heads to the tip of my toes - inside out.  If you've earned that love from me or just have it - if you can't handle it - that's your problem, not mine.

I always say - love is for everyone & it's good to have even if you're not going to use it.

Thank you for reading my blog!

~Jenn

2 comments:

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!