Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Psychosis.... get your own!

I blog mostly to relieve stress, but also to throw out my random deep thoughts, my whacked out thoughts & whatever I darn well please.   
Most of the time, it's to shake the crazies out of my brain and get them out & into cyber space, where fine people like you can read & further justify my psychosis.  Thank you!  :)  

It's not always "normal" because, let's face it...I'M not quite "normal."  Thank God!
It's my psychosis, I own it.  I love it and I roll around in it.

Almost every day I make fun of myself in some way.  I never claim to be perfect & I'm really glad that I'm not!

Have I ever tried to hide my freak flag?  Nope - there it is... Flying high just where I left it.
I think most of us have our very own brand of freak-a-zoid hanging out inside.  Sometimes it's begging to break free.  Some of us are "too cool" to let our guard down & be real - others too busy.  The only time I really need to be serious, is at work - and even then, I deal with folks in the entertainment industry.  Hello... freaks!!  Love it!

I always say that we humans share many common threads & I've well noted that.  On some days, I'll throw something out there in my very Jenn little way and a few days, weeks - or sometimes minutes later - someone else has their own spin of how the same thing has occurred in their life.  Many of us are moms - we're picking boogers, wiping butts, cleaning up CONSTANTLY & running on pure adrenaline.  Even if you're not a mom - we all seem to take on more than we can even list.  We've all got different versions of the same story!

I read these blogs & laugh my butt off - because I know you can't make this stuff up!

Knowing this, it sometimes makes me wonder why some people have a blog at all.  If you've got nothing to say - don't blog that day.

Yes, we're all attention mongers... Well, I'll speak for myself....Hello, "Attention Ho" here!

What I'm trying to say is it's distressing when you pour yourself out on your page & someone swoops on in & duplicates it.  Wow!  Really?

Imitation is said to be the finest form of flattery, but plagiarism is just wrong.  Especially in this little bloggie community.  I feel we all need to give kudos where kudos are due.  Love and support each other.  I'll be the first to admit...pictures?  I learned pictures from The Underachiever's Guide to Being a Domestic Goddess and I'm grateful for that knowledge, but my writing is my writing.  I give credit where credit is due.  At least I try :)



Sometimes you really do need to just skip a day - or four to shake the cobwebs out.
The love will still be there.

I love all of my fellow bloggers.


I've learned so much from so many of you.  I've loved learning your lives, laughing and crying, being pissed off or happy - or just totally stressed out with you all.

Please know, that I will only be spewing my own psychosis...

Thank you for reading my blog... 


~Jenn

(OK - now honestly.... How many of you just read that & thought... "What the hell did I just read?"  lol)

4 comments:

  1. LOL!! I love you girl!! I'm always waiting for that last little "make me pee my pants" comment at the end! Gets me every time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS very frustrating when you put yourself out there and someone blatantly takes your ideas. It is much harder with food though because so many people tend the cook the same way but with a non-food blog, there is just no reason for it. Stay true to yourself and don't change a thing! xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I SOOOO feel ya! Nicely written Jenn!

    ReplyDelete

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!