Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

And it begins... Not EVEN the First FULL day of summer (guest blog by my dear 9 year old)

The following is a list given to me by my 9 year old daughter on what I need to prepare for during HER summer vacation.

Please keep in mind, school got out for summer just shy of 5 hours ago TODAY, Tuesday, June 19th.

Dear Mom,

It's going to be a LONG summer.  Here is a list of things you need to prepare for...

  • Letting me have sleepovers, because I'm probably going to ask.  EVERY DAY
  • I'll want to swim every day
  • Pleading to get a dog 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999...times
  • Buying me things that I absolutely need/want
  • Letting me invite my friends over.  EVERY DAY
  • Letting me have the ABSOLUTELY, AMAZING, GREATEST BIRTHDAY EVER!
  • Letting me play on the trampoline by myself.
  • Letting me play the WII by myself.
  • Letting me sleep in late.
  • Letting me go to sleep late.
  • Letting me watch my T.V. shows whenever I want.
  • Take me to Moe's restaurant.  (it's a fast food joint, not a restaurant)
  • Giving me money to go to Pennsylvania. (duh)
  • Making this the BESTEST Summer EVER!
Love,
Your dear sweet wonderful daughter

Ugh...she's only 9...God help me in a few more years.

Please - don't have pity, just send red wine.  Preferably Alamos Malbec.  :)

Thank you for reading my daughter's guest blog for the day and for your continued support of my blog.

Smoochies,

~Jenn

3 comments:

  1. Good post! Oh, to be a 9 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Love it! I got "CeCe and I NEED to see each other every possible day while we're still here because between both of our vacations, we're going to miss each other!"

    ReplyDelete

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!