Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 23, 2013

You see what????

I know, I know....
I've been doing a lot of reviews lately, but ya know what... This is my platform and I've got something to say.

In the Web-o-sphere, I've had an opportunity to meet so many fun and amazing people.  Some I've truly held onto and can call friend.  Seems crazy to say that about someone you've never sat in a room with, but it is.  I also like to help others on here when I can.

Last week, I was chatting with my friend K over at Queen of Sarcasm and we were discussing several different things.  One item she talked with me about was her friend Mike over at Psychic Sarcasm.  She mentioned how she'd developed an online friendship with him and he gave her a read - I should give it a try.  I'm up for almost anything...  So I thought sure, why not.


Now, let me tell you -- I'm a good little Christian woman.
I have been taught to not believe this kind of stuff.

I'm no angel - of course, in my younger days I have had a reading or forty.
I have definitely ventured into the realm of the unknown.
It's not something I've ever let rule my life - nor should it be.
It's for entertainment purposes only & Mike will tell you just that.

I went to his website, which you can find by clicking HERE and I signed up for a "quickie" which is an online chat reading.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting much.  I was solely in it for the giggles and the let's see what he's got to say.  I formulated a situation that I wanted some information / clarity on and I was ready to go.

At my appointment time, he signed in promptly and we began our chat.

I let him know the specific situation I was looking for information on and asked my question.

I was both shocked and surprised at the accuracy of his replies.  Almost like he just knew.

I mean, yeah - I am a total open book online, BUT - I made sure that the situation I was asking about was not something that he could go onto my blog and read up on or read down my page.
It was something private to me.  Something I don't discuss.

Our chat session was only 15 minutes long - but in that 15 minutes, I had a feeling of clarity and ease take over me.  I truly enjoyed the reading.  I also enjoyed Mike's wit & flare for sarcasm.

So if you're someone who likes a reading or is looking for something fun to do, go on over & see Mike.

His Facebook page, Psychic Sarcasm is a page with silly jokes.  Light and funny.

His website to book an appointment is:  http://www.psychicsarcasm.com

Tell  him Jenn said he's a "super prophet"  :)

**  Disclaimer:  The information in this post is solely my opinion and should not be taken as anything else.  I paid for my reading and have not been paid for my review.  My review is done solely because I like to "pay it forward" across the net.  However - if the mood strikes ;)
I am not responsible for any information which you may be given, or advice you may receive.  This should be seen as ENTERTAINMENT ONLY.  Have fun! **



 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Posting via
http://mydailyjenn-ism.blogspot.com/
Thank you for checking it out!